Join our Team!
Java Grill is looking for full-time and part-time employees! If you have a friendly personality, are hospitality-driven, motivated, hardworking, attentive, and strive to be an integral part of an extraordinary dining experience while having fun, join our team!
You must meet the following conditions to be considered for this job:
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years or older
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Welcome guests after they have been seated
- Create custom coffees and specialty drinks
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships and sustain them over time to convert first-time guests to regular guests
- Knowledge of the menu, ingredients, and prices
- Take orders for food and effectively communicate with the kitchen staff to ensure that food is promptly and properly prepared for guests
- Performs all table service functions with a commitment to guest satisfaction
- Perform assigned side work
- Assist team members as necessary
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift
- Reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe
- Frequently wash hands
- Consistent attendance
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Can multi-task
- Have basic math, reading, writing, and computer skills
We invest in our employees by offering benefits and performance-based incentives. We embrace promotions from within, which creates limitless opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Employees can enjoy:
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunities to build a career and grow
- Food discounts
- Take home cash tips after every shift
Java Grill is opening in the bustling city of Downtown Alexandria and we aim to bring the best pastries, rolled gelato, coffee, and light meals to the area. We pride ourselves in delivering great service and value to our guests in a fun atmosphere.
Java Grill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, or national origin.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- Alexandria, VA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules